Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-13 Origin: Site
Multi-purpose Drill Bit are designed to drill holes in a variety of different common materials. These include different types of wood, metal, plastic, ceramic tile, porcelain and concrete.
How to maintain the Multi-purpose Drill Bit?
What are the structural features of the Multi-purpose Drill Bit?
What should we pay attention to when using Multi-purpose Drill Bit?
1. After the Multi-purpose Drill Bit is used, it should be checked immediately for damage, passivation, etc., and if it encounters passivation, it should be ground and trimmed immediately to ensure production efficiency;
2. The use of Multi-purpose Drill Bit can be stored in a numbered way. When storing, the drill bit should be seated. When it is used again in the future, it is convenient to save time and save the time to find the drill bit again;
3. When the Multi-purpose Drill Bit is drilling, it is necessary to clearly grasp that the moment when the drill bit is about to drill through is the moment of maximum torque. At this time, it is necessary to feed the tool slowly with light pressure to avoid the bit twisting and breaking due to excessive force. Phenomenon;
4. Before starting the drilling operation, the center point must be marked first. The purpose is to accommodate the static point. Playing the center point can avoid the static point of the drill bit hitting the bottom and guide the Multi-purpose Drill Bit to the correct drilling position;
Multi-purpose Drill Bit has a large grinding range, high clamping body positioning accuracy, large grinding range, high clamping body positioning accuracy, good stability, good symmetry, stepless adjustment of the relief angle, and a large adjustable range , The whole machine is clamped, and the adjustment is convenient and fast. Multi-purpose Drill Bit all kinds of standard twist drills, flat bottom drills, center positioning drills, step drills, four-sided drills, carbide drills, wood drill bits, end mills, countersink drills, etc., can grind various top angle drills The flank, rake face, chisel edge, chamfer, etc.
1. Always check the concentricity of the spindle and the collet and the clamping force of the collet. Poor concentricity will cause small-diameter drills to break and large hole diameters. The set rotation speed does not match, and the chuck slips between the Multi-purpose Drill Bit.
2. The clamping length of the fixed shank drill bit on the spring chuck is 4~5 times the diameter of the drill shank to be firmly clamped.
3. Always check the spindle presser foot. The contact surface of the presser foot should be horizontal and vertical to the main shaft without shaking, so as to prevent broken drilling and eccentric holes during drilling.
This is all about the Multi-purpose Drill Bit. If you want more information about Multi-purpose Drill Bit, please contact SAAME Tools., Ltd. and they will be happy to answer your question!