Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-26 Origin: Site
The interior of the Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife can store spare blades. When one is used up, there is no need to reload the blade, it is automatically replaced to the next one.
What are the features of Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife?
How to use Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife?
What are the precautions for using Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife?
1. Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife adopts quick cartridge reloading system to ensure safe operation
2. Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife can safely auto-load the blade without touching the cutting edge
3. Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife with die-cast zinc alloy body Ergonomic design, comfortable grip
4.Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife always comes with 3 spare cartridges (5 SK5 blades each).
1. On the blade of Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife, we can see that there are many small twill lines on the blade. Why is there a section on the blade? The utility Knife is easy to use for a long time. The tip of the Knife is dull, it is not good for cutting things...
2. At this time, we can remove the rear end of the handle. The Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife has a plastic stopper at the end of the handle that can be removed so that the old blade can be replaced with a new one.
3. If you look closely at the plug, you will find that there is a small slit on the plug. What is this for? Yes, this is what can make old blades look new.
4. This small gap can just be inserted into the blade, and the twill on the blade is reserved by the manufacturer. The plug can break the blunt tip of the blade from the twill, and the remaining part can become a new Knife.
1. Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife will not hurt yourself, others or the object itself when using it.
2. When the Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife operates, the blade running track is absolutely not facing the human body.
3. During the operation of Quick Slip Cartridge & Auto-loading Knife, according to the actual situation, adjust the blade extension length correctly, and return it to the knife holder when not in use.
4. During the cutting action, no matter whether the ruler is used or not, the fingers cannot be placed on the trajectory of the advancing direction of the blade.
5. When the tip of the blade is worn, the cutting operation becomes difficult, and the cutting line is not flat. At this time, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
6. When the tool holder is damaged, it should be forbidden to use it, and it is absolutely forbidden to directly hold the blade.
7. It is not suitable for utility knives as the medium of tools. Do not use them reluctantly to avoid blade cracking injuries.
SAAME Tools has different divisions for hand tools, cutting/measuring tools, machinery tool accessories & power tool accessories. We strive to provide the right products, services and solutions at the right cost to trade professionals and DIYers.